Bedec acrylic water-based Barn Paint is a revolutionary product, ideally suited to the protection of exterior wooden, metal and plastic cladded buildings. It can be applied to previously painted surfaces – even those coated with weathered bitumen, tar varnish or creosote.
It is tough, durable and has excellent colour retention. It will flex with the substrate rather than flake or crack. Suitable for many applications including fencing, posts, guttering and weathered galvanising without the need for a primer.
Bedec Barn Paint comes in finishes such as Semi-Gloss, Satin and Matt, and in varied colours.
Suregreen recommend you read the technical data sheet before using the Barn Paint.
- Water based Acrylic
- Coverage 13-15sq metre
- Spray Coverage: 6-8sq metre/litres per coat.
- Drying Time: 2-4 Hours, recoatable after 4 hours at 18 degrees
- Pack Sizes: 2.5lt & 5lt
- Weight solids Nominal 45% (White)
- Volume solids Nominal 30% (White)
- Specific Gravity 1.29 +/- 0.05 (White)
- Application Method: Brush, Roller, Conventional H.V.L.P or Airless Spray
- Shelf Life: 24 months from opened
- Please note, if you are using this product on tanilised timber a light sanding is recommended prior to painting.
- Apply Bedec Interior/Exterior Stain Block to knots before application
- First coat should be thinned with water by up to 30%
Features & benefits:
Bedec Barn Paint
Excellent Resistance Against:
- Cracking, blistering & flaking
- Rain & severe weather
- Rot & algal build-up
- Long lasting finish
Multi-Surface Application Use On:
- Wood, Plastic, Concrete, Weathered Galvanised Steel, Brick & Cladding
Easy to apply
Excellent colour retention