Split bamboo screening is ideal for use in the garden as a decorative screen, disguising walls, improving the look of an existing garden fence or on pergolas and garden arbours.
Split bamboo screening is manufactured from eco-friendly and sustainable individual thick natural bamboo canes that have been split vertically to form bamboo slats. Each slat is tied together using strong horizontal galvanised wires every 20cm. There are no breaks in the split canes.
- Garden fencing
- Privacy screening
- Shade & wind protection
- Disguising walls
- Disguising and improving existing garden fences
- Decorative garden screen
- Increase the height of an existing fence
- Frame gardens and flower beds
Bamboo slat fencing is durable and can be fixed to posts, walls and fences easily with u-nails, screws or cable ties. Please note that bamboo screening is a natural product; the size of slats may vary slightly as can the colour of the canes from the colours shown in the images. This may mean different sizes of bamboo fencing may not match in colour.
- Available in 4m rolls lengths, and three heights, 1m, 1.5m and 2m
- Galvanised wires that tie the fence together are 20cm apart
Features & benefits:
- A natural fence with tightly formed slats perfect for obsuring line of sight and blocking wind
- Ideal for use in gardens or allotments
- Bamboo slat fencing screens are so versatile, that not only can they be used over existing fencing