- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Bamboo Screening
Split bamboo screening is ideal for use in the garden as a decorative screen or for privacy fencing. This natural fencing can be used over existing garden fence panels to improve their appearance or as pergolas and garden arbours. Bamboo fencing is the perfect garden screening due to its versatility, finish and durability.
Bamboo Screening Applications:
- Garden fencing
- Privacy screening
- Shade & wind protection
- Disguising walls
- Disguising and improving existing garden fences
- Decorative garden screen
- Increase the height of an existing fence
- Frame gardens and flower beds
Split bamboo fence screening is manufactured from eco-friendly, sustainable and thick natural bamboo canes that have been split vertically to form bamboo slats. Each slat is tied together using strong horizontal galvanised wires every 20cm. There are no breaks in the split canes.
The screening roll is durable and easy to install; it can be fixed to posts, walls and garden fences easily with u-nails, screws or cable ties.
Please note that bamboo fence screening is a natural product - the size of slats may vary slightly, as can the colour of the canes from the colours shown in the images. This may mean different sizes of split bamboo fence screening might not fully match in colour.
- Bamboo Garden Screen Height: 1m, 1.5m and 2m
- Bamboo Garden Screen Roll Length: 4m
Galvanised wires tie the fence together at 20cm intervals.
Manufactured from tightly packed split bamboo slats held together by galvanised wire.
Features & benefits:
- A natural fence with tightly formed split bamboo slats
- Ideal for use in gardens or allotments - perfect for obscuring line of sight and blocking wind
- Bamboo slat fencing screens are versatile - they can be used over existing fencing or be used as fencing itself!
- Available in 3 heights - 1m, 1.5m and 2m