3.6m | 28-30mm | Bamboo Canes | 30 Pack
Features and benefits
- Bamboo canes available in several different thicknesses, from 22mm up to 30mm
- Supplied in easy-to-handle pack sizes so they can be carried and installed easily
- Perfect for use around the garden or allotments
Bamboo canes are a gardener's essential accessory. Strong, durable, versatile and long-lasting, our garden canes have minimal tapering and are available in many thicknesses and lengths.
Garden canes can be used for supporting plants and vegetables including tomatoes, cucumbers, runner beans, broad beans, peas, sweet peas and courgettes, to name a few!
Bamboo canes also support plastic anti-bird netting, knitted bird nets, pea and bean netting, garden netting, tree guards, tree shelters and spiral rabbit guards.
Suregreen offer a standard diameter thickness of cane and a heavy duty cane in most sizes. Please note that cane diameters are graded at the base where they are thickest. Measurements are nominal and may vary out of the stated range.
Suregreen supply a full range of bamboo canes:
- 90cm (3ft) long x 8-10mm dia. / 10-12mm dia. / 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 1.2m (4ft) long x 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 1.5m (5ft) long x 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 1.8m (6ft) long x 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 2.1m (7ft) long x 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 2.4m (8ft) long x 14-16mm dia. / 18-20mm dia.
- 3m (10ft) long x 16-18mm dia. / 24-26mm dia.
- 3.6m (12ft) long x 22-24mm dia. / 28-30mm dia.
*Please note imperial ft. figures are approximate.