Tornado R13/120/5 Equi Foal Horse Fence | 50m
Features and benefits
- Recomended for foals/smaller horses
- Pre-stripped ends for ease of joining
- Solid vertical wires, close vertical wire spacings to help prevent damage to hooves
- Features the torus knot, a smooth knot with no sharp edges and stronger than a joint knot
- Manufactured with high tensile wire which strains tighter than mild steel which then requires fewer intermediate posts, making it quicker to erect
R13/120/5 Horse Fence has pre-stripped ends for ease of joining. It features solid vertical wires, close vertical wire spacings to help prevent damage to hooves, and an unobtrusive, high pressure bonded Torus knot which does not have any sharp edges.
Tornado Torus Horse Fence is manufactured with high tensile wire which strains tighter than mild steel and so requires fewer intermediate posts, making it quicker to erect. It does not stretch with weathering so does not need to be retightened annually.
Our Tornado Fencing is perfect to use with our:
- No. of Line Wire: 13
- Overall Height: 120cm/1.2m
- Distance between stay wires: 5cm/50mm
- Distance Between Vetical Wires: 10cm/100m
- Galvanised Steel Wire
- 100% Recyclable
- Compliant with BSEN 10218, BSEN 10223, BSEN 10244
A straining post is required at every major change in direction or any termination.
Tornado HT Stock Fence is manufactured with high tensile wire which strains tighter than mild steel.
Netting should be tied off on the straining posts by hand or with suitable joiners. When tensioning the fence the “crimp” in the next should be reduced by approximately 50%.
Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating.
Two strands of barbed wire is also recommend to add to the top of the fence, please see our barbed wire with the barbed or plain staples.
We recommend that safety gloves and glasses are won when handling the wire, please see our range of glove and glasses. Where paddocks are divided and there is a possibility that horses cold be on both sides of the fence, we then recommend double fencing with at least one meter between the two fences.); ?>