Tornado HT15/158/8 Badger Fence | 50m
Features and benefits
- Traditonal Hinge Joint
- Ideal for use along roads or areas where badger movements need to be restricted
- The close spacing will prevent badgers from pushing through the fence
- Tornado Badger fencing meets the Highway Agency Specifications H46 & H47
- All Tornado products are 100% Recyclable
HT15/158/5 comes with pre-stripped ends for ease of joining. It is ideal for use along highways or areas where badger movements need to be restricted. The solid, closely spaced vertical stay wires add strength and help prevent badgers from pushing through the fence. HT15/158/5 exceeds Highways Agency specifications H46 and H47; it can also be used as embankment netting.
Manufactured with high tensile wire, it strains tighter than mild steel and so requires fewer intermediate posts, making it quicker to erect. It does not stretch with weathering so does not need to be retightened annually.
Our Tornado Fencing is perfect to use with our:
- No. of Line Wire: 15
- Overall Height: 158cm/1.6m
- Distance between stay wires: 8cm/80mm
- Distance between vertical wires: Varies from 180mm to 83mm
- Galvanised Steel Wire
- 100% Recyclable
- Compliant with BSEN 10218, BSEN 10223, BSEN 10244
- The bottom 600mm can be buried and turned out to prevent badgers digging below the fence.
- Netting should be tied off on the straining posts by hand or with suitable joiners.
- When tensioning the fence the “crimp” in the next should be reduced by approximately 50%.
- Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating.
- Two strands of barbed wire is also recommend to add to the top of the fence, please see our barbed wire the the barbed or plan staples.
- We recommend that safety gloves and glasses are won when handling the wire, please see our range of glove and glasses.