Square Edged Gravel Board | 3.6m x 150mm x 38mm | Green Treated
Features and benefits
- Green Pressure treated to improve longevity of timber
- Lightweight and easier to use than concrete gravel board
- Cost-effective when compared to concrete gravel boards
- Gravel board will protect fencing from contact with ground
Pressure treated to improve resistance to insect attach and rot, our Square Edge Gravel Boards provide a protective barrier between your fence panels and contact with damp, wet earth.
Our Square Edged Gravel Boards are perfect to use with our:
- Timber Species - Pine/Spruce mix
- Treatment - Pressure treated. For further information on pressure treatment click here
- Finish - Rough Sawn
- Lengths - 3.6m
- Dimensions - 150mm x 38mm
- Weight - 11kg (As a natural product weight depends on a number of factors)
- Colour - Green. Treated softwood will turn a silvery grey as it ages. To manintain colour we suggest using a stain or preservative annually. Our timber treatment products can be found here.