- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
White markers for outlining parking bays with Suregreen ground reinforcement solutions. We supply parking bay markers for PP40, PP50 and our range of grass reinforcement meshes.
The markers are white tipped and are manufactured from high-quality UV stabilised plastic.
PP40 Paver Bay Markers-
Round white clip in plastic markers can be used to mark parking spaces in car parks or provide directional information.
PP50 Paver Bay Markers -
Square white clip in plastic markers can be used to mark parking spaces in car parks or provide directional information.
GR11 & GR14 Grass Reinforcement Markers -
White top car parking bay markers with pegs, the pegs are 16cm long and ridged to lock securely in place when inserted into the ground. The white marker is an attractive and eye-catching 6cm circle that is inserted into the top of the peg. These are perfect when marking our car parking spots with our GR11 and GR14 ground reinforcement mesh.
- We supply parking bay markers for PP40
Features & benefits:
- Will allow you to outline parking pays when using our ground reinforcement solutions
- Manufactured from high-quality UV-stabilised plastic
- Permeable paver parking bay markers are clip-in plastic pegs
- GR parking bay markers are long, ridged pegs with round top to clip in