Screened Topsoil | Large Bulk Bag 800kg | BS3882:2015 cert.
Features and benefits
- Contains approximately 600L (0.6m3)
- Gives coverage of 12m2 (at 50mm depth) - Calculation based on compacted topsoil
- Screened to 20mm
- Organic rich and fertile
- Multi-purpose topsoil
- BS3882:2015 certified
Frequently bought together
|Coverage||12m2 (at 50mm Depth)|
Should you need a Top Soil that is suitable for all general garden uses such as: laying turf, use in Beds & Borders, Potting and in Flower beds, purchase the screened topsoil! This easy-use, multi-purpose topsoil contains naturally occurring organic matter and a small amount of grit which assists with drainage, as well as being peat-free. No preparation is required before laying this topsoil, it is ready for use.
It can be used in all areas of the garden:
- It can used to bed a lawn, for filling raised beds and on flower and vegetable beds.
- It can also be sued for levelling up.
- It is a natural fertile topsoil containing some small stones which is important for improving drainage and improving aeration for good root growth.
Available in both 800kg or 20L (around 17-19kg).
- Supplied in 800kg Bulk bags (nominal weight)
- Colours:Natural Soil
- Usage Conversion: One bulk Bag will cover 12m2 at 50mm depth (800L)
- As this is a blended product the colour may vary slightly
- Chemically neutral
- Full specification sheet available