- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Stainless Steel Timber Railway Screws | 25 Pack | Hex Head
Our fixing screws have been specifically designed and made for timber to timber applications. The A4 Stainless Steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or where the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics - eg: Green Oak which means they have superior corrosion resistance.
Our stainless steel screws are perfect to use with our:
- 8mm hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
- A4 Stainless Steel
- 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
- Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
- Long-lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance with BS EN 9227:2012
- Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
Features & benefits: