- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Sharp sand has many uses in landscaping. For gardening, when added to heavier clay soils it can aid drainage and makes the soils more easier to work over. Sharp sand is often used as a top dressing for lawns again helping drainage and promotes root growth. Sharp sand is also excellent for bedding under / in permeable grids, pavers and slabs. It will give a clean even surface to lay the top wearing surface on to. Sharp sand can also be used, when mixed with cement to make mortar for brick and blockwork.
- Improves condition of clay soils
- Improving drainage in clay / loamy lawns and flower beds
- Bedding for permeable grids, pavers & slabs
- Used to make mortar
- Supplied in 800kg bulk bags (nominal weight)
- Colours: natural sand
- Usage Conversion: one bulk Bag will cover 30m2 at 20mm deep
- As it is a blend the colour may vary
- Chemically neutral
- Full specification sheets available
Features & benefits:
- Improves grass growth
- Reduces drainage issues
- Will not over compact when trafficked by pedestrians or cars