Suregreen Insect Mesh is a semi-rigid plastic mesh with a 2mm x 2mm diamond hole size. This fine structure is ideal for protecting against small insects, flies, wasps, bees, mosquitos and more.
Our plastic insect mesh screening is intentionally not as flexible as netting due to its semi-rigid nature, as it has been designed to be used on door frames, window frames and other such structures. It is effective at preventing insects from entering houses, buildings and farm buildings, and this fine screening mesh can also be used to provide shelter and screening for plants in greenhouses and gardens.
Insect mesh is manufactured from HDPE plastic (high-density polyethylene) which is UV-stabilised and rot-resistant. The mesh is available on 1.2m wide rolls and in three colours - natural white, black and green. The mesh provides excellent light transmission and good airflow.
- Insect protection on soffits, eaves, double glazed windows and conservatory construction
- Small mesh keeps even mosquitos out
- Can be used behind cladding to prevent insects
- Fencing screen/garden fencing, temporary and permanent applications
- Water and air filter applications
Features & benefits:
- A strong