Half Rounded Rail | 3.66m | Green Treated
(SKU: Half Rounded Rail | 3.66m | Green Treated)
Features and benefits
- Half round rails are pressure treated for long life
- Rails available in diameters of 75mm, 85mm & 100mm
- Can be fixed to rounded posts, half-round stakes or square sawn post
- Softwood timber is lightweight and simple to install
- Best fixed to timber posts using Annular Ringshank Nails
Half round fence rails are used to create attractive, strong and solid fencing for agriculture, equestrian, gardens and visitor attractions.
Machine-half round timber fence rails are supplied in 1.8m and 3.6m lengths and should be nailed to round or square timber posts at 1.8m or 3.6m intervals. Depending on the size of the wooden fence, it is normal to have at least three horizontal rails. Our standard treated rails are 100mm diameter.
Half round fence rails are green tanalised which is a pressure treatment wood preservative to prolong life and delay. Tanalising the timber half rails gives the wood long lasting protection from fungal decay and premature rotting caused by water. The treatment gives the timber a green look initially which will fade in time.
A half round rail fencing can be used in conjunction with a wire fencing to keep smaller livestock animals in, or other animals / predators out. Suregreen supply a range of galvanised stock fencing, welded wire mesh fencing, hexagonal wire fencing and rabbit fencing.
Our timber fencing rails are ideal to use with our:
- Timber Species: Softwood
- Treatment: UC3 Pressure Treated
- Finish: Machine Rounded and Halved
- Length: 3.66m
- Dimensions: 75mm, 85mm & 100mm
- Weight: Approx. 5-12kg
- Colour: Green
N.B: As a natural product, these square posts will turn a silvery grey as they age. To manintain colour we suggest using a stain or preservative annually using our timber treatments.); ?>