- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Pink rock salt, or de-icing salt, can prevent ice on paths, steps, driveways, roads and playgrounds. Pink rock salt contains large granules and is the most common de-icing salt used in the UK. This road grade pink rock salt is a drier than other de-icing salts resulting in it being easier to spread and simple to handle in 20kg bags.
Bag size: 20kg
Colour or salt can very from pink to brown
Suitable for conditions as low at 10°C
Features & benefits:
- Traditional pink road grade de-icing grit
- Available in handy, easy-to-use 20kg bags
- Ideal for quick de-icing of driveways, paths and steps
- Pre-packed bags are designed to last 2 years longer than standard bags
- Conforms to British Standards 3247