Moorland Reinforcement Mesh
Moorland Reinforcement Mesh is a thick plastic mesh that creates a reinforced access road over moors and soft boggy areas. The mesh allows the native moorland plants to grow through the mesh and retains the natural look of the area, whilst also providing a stable access road.
- Mesh for reinforcing moorlands to allow vehicle movement
- Supplied in rolls of 2.5m x 15m
- Tough but flexible
- Will be invisible once the natural vegetation grows through
- Standard delivery is available.
- Click & Collect - you'll be contacted when ready
- No collections are available on Sundays.
- No-hassle 30 day returns policy.