- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Heavy Duty Cranked Band Hook Plate | 50mm | Pair | Black | Timco
The Cranked Pattern Hook and Band Hinges, are for hanging the door and gate flush with the frame or post. They are ideal for heavy weight, high use doors, gates, garages and stables in domestic and agricultural applications. Depending on the weight distribution of the gate, the top or bottom pin can be mounted upside down to prevent unwanted removal of the gate. Please note Doors/Gates over 2130mm/7ft height, should be fitted with a third hinge to prevent warping. The cranked pattern hook and band hinges are hot dipped galvanised for a excellent corrosion resistance.
- Band Length:450mm/18"
- Band Width:50mm
- Band Thickness: 4.8mm
- Pin Dia: 16mm
- Hook Plate: 160x50mm
- To Suit Gate:900x1350mm
- Carriage Bolts: M10
- Screws Included: M10x100mm Carriage Bolts (x2), M10 Hex Full Nuts (x2), M10 Form A Washer (x2), 6.0x40mm Countersunk
- Screws (x14)
Features & benefits:
- The Pair of Cranked and Hook on Plates
- The straight pattern hook and band hinges are for hanging the door or gate in front of the frame or post
- Epoxy Black
- Fixings Included