- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Melcourt Composted Fine Bark is an organic matter-rich soil conditioner which is suitable for a wide range of landscape applications. This is particularly suitable if you need to improve the soil structure, quality, organic matter levels and water holding capacity. Melcourt Compostede Fine Bark is FSC-certified and from FSC Mixed Sources at a minimum of 70%.
- Matured for a minimum of 12 weeks
- Dark brown in colour
- Free flowing and easy to handle
- 100% peat-free
- Processed from natural British sustainable coniferous bark
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Used by professionals and amateurs for many years, giving excellent results
- Sold in handy 50 litre bags
This composted fine bark is free-flowing and easy to incorporate into the soil with a nominal particle size 0-10mm. Simply spread a 50mm depth onto the soil surface and incorporate into the top 150mm of soil.
How to Use
- Spread Melcourt Composted Fine Bark evenly onto the soil surface to a minimum depth of 50mm, then thoroughly incorporate into at least the top 150mm of soil
- These application rates can be exceeded on poor soils or where deeper penetration is required
Check out the full guide on how to use Melcourt Composted Fine Bark and its benefits here.
- A nominal particle size of 0–10mm
- Spread a 50mm/2” depth onto the soil surface and incorporate into the top 150mm/6” of soil
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) certified
- Endorsed by the Royal Horticultrual Society
Features & benefits:
- Improves the soil's organic matter content
- Helps increase soil moisture retention
- Improves soil consistency
- Helps break up heavy lumps
- Aids nutrient retention
- Enhances root development
- Helps to reduce temperature fluctuation
- Easy to spread and incorporate using simple tools
- Extremely cost-effective