- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Titan High Tensile Barbed Wire is manufactured in the UK by Tornado, the UK’s market leader in agricultural, forestry and equestrian fencing.
This high tensile barbed wire provides essential protection against downward pressure on your fence by cattle or other heavy animals. Two lines running 5cm and 15cm above the fence are recommended as the best deterrent and optimum level of protection.
- Line Wire Spec - Diameter 2mm, tensile strength 1100-1250 N/mm2
- Barb Spec ‚Äì Diameter 1.89mm, tensile strength 415-495 N/mm2
- Galvanised to BS EN10244 ‚Äì Class A
- Average roll weight 200m - 14.8Kg
- Average roll weight 500m - 40Kg
Features & benefits:
- Provides essential protection against downward pressure on your fence by cattle or other heavy animals
- A very important addition to infrastructure or rural security fencing as a deterrent to unwanted climbing.
- Tornado plain wire coils of up to 115kg are available on a Reel Easy. These wooden spools are neat and compact, and do not require a wire unwinder when installing. The Reel Easy is compatible with Quick Fencers and Pro Fencers.