- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Weed-Defenda 50 | Black | Non-Woven | 50gsm
Weed-Defenda 50 is an economical light weight nonwoven membrane used to suppress and control weed growth in landscaping and gardening applications. The 50g/m² weed control fabric is designed to prevent weed growth underneath the membrane whilst allowing water, air and nutrients to pass through to the soil due to its permeable nature.
This landscaping fabric also acts as a barrier and can be used under mulch, garden gravel paths, driveways, raised beds, sandpits, drives and decorative layers such as bark, stone chippings, pebbles, gravel and much more.
- Flower, shrub and vegetable beds
- Lining containers and plant pots
- With Mulch under decked areas
- In play areas under mulch
- Aggregate and scree areas
- Rhizome growth suppression
Weed-Defenda 50 will prevent most rhizome growth; for full suppression, use Weed-Defenda 70
Sizes Available: 1m x 10m, 1m x 14m, 1m x 100m, 2m x 10m, 2m x 25m, 2m x 50m
Weed Control: Will prevent most Rhizome growth from underneath
Features & benefits:
- Lightweight, permeable and non-woven fabric
- Easy to handle - simply unroll and cut using safety knives or scissors
- Resistant to microbiological and chemical attack
- Allows water, air and nutrients to pass through
- Blocks weed growth without the use of chemicals
- Perfect for use under mulch, garden gravel paths, driveways, bark chippings, stone chippings, pebbles or gravel, and more