- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
These UC4 timber Bollards have been kiln dried and pressure treated to maximise resistance to rot and decay. UC4 timber bollards such as these are strongly recommended for any project where the timber will come into contact with the ground. Due to the treatment process these posts have undergone we expect them to last a minimum of 15 years.
Timber bollards are often used as an attractive alternative to fencing where a solid fence isn't required and a decorative effect is desired. This can be in areas such as play areas or walkways as they allow pedestrians to pass through but prevent vehicles from doing so. They are visually appealing and perfect for use along walkways, playgrounds, parks and cycle paths.
If you are interested in other sizes of bollards please contact our customer service team on 01376503869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online chat service.
- UC4 treated to provide extra protection against damp and rot
- Machine rounded posts with two decorative flat ends
- As these Timber Bollards are a natural product, waney edges, splits, large splinters and a variety of shades are to be expected, although these should not effect the lifespan or durability of the product. They are full of character and give an environment a rustic but authentic and aesthetically pleasing feel.
- These bollards are graded for landscaping including gardens, parkland, ponds, back yards, courtyards, etc.¬†rather than for construction purposes.
- Any concerns on the condition of bollards should be communicated with us ASAP - please DO NOT accept the delivery if you are unable to use the product as planned - they will be returned to us.
Features & benefits:
- Timber bollards are UC4 treated for extra long life
- 100mm-thick diameter