- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: UC4 Kiln Dried | Square Post | 1.8m | Green Treated
These Rough sawn timber posts have been kiln dried and pressure treated to maximise resistance to rot and decay. UC4 timber posts such as these are strongly recommended for any project where teh timber will come into contact with the ground. Due to the treatment process these posts have undergone we expect them to last a minimum of 15 years.
Our Treated Square posts are perfect to use with our:
- Length: 1.8m (6ft)
- Dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (4" x 4")
- Treatment: Green UC4
- Life Expectancy: 15+ years
Features & benefits:
- Timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of 28% or less and then pressure treated
- Kiln drying timber results in deeper penetration of preservative
- minimum life expectancy of 15 years
- UC4 treatment is ideal for any timber in contact with or partially submerged into the ground.
- Green Treated