- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Staples are an essential part of any fencing project and are therefore a key consideration when selecting materials. Fencing staples manufactured in the UK by Tornado, the UK’s market leader in agricultural, forestry and equestrian fencing. Long lasting and durable, Tornado staples are available in plain barbed and plain options, both supplied in handy 10kg re-sealable plastic buckets. 40mm in length with a diameter of 4mm, these Tornado Staples are a key fencing product, used for securing wire or plastic netting, straining lines or barbed wire to intermediate fencing posts.
Our Tornado fencing staples are perfect to use with our:
- Galvanised to BS EN10244 – Class A
- Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating of both wire and staple
Features & benefits:
- Dimensions Length: 40mm diameter 4mm
- Enhanced Grip: Slice-point technology and barbs enhancing grip and prevent staples being pulled out even when the post dries and splits
- Easy to Handle: Supplied in re-sealable plastic buckets