- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Our welded wire mesh panels are galvanised to give them a protective coating, shielding them from corrosion and rust. These panels can be used for a wide range of applications, including:
- Security cages
- Dog fencing
- Animal enclosures
- Bird cages
- Pet hutches
- Cat fences
- Pond covers or protection
- Garden fencing
Due to the galvanisation process, the welded wire can sometimes have a rough texture. This should be taken into consideration when purchasing for certain applications. Get in touch if you would like any further information or guidance.
All our panels are hot-dipped galvanised, which is where the steel is coated with a protective coating to help the steel resist corrosion and rust.
- Our Standard range of panels are hot-dipped galvanised before welding, meaning that each individual wire is galvanised and then welded together to form the panel. This is a more economical process; however, it does carry a small risk that the welding process may remove a small amount of the galvanised coating.
- Our Premium panels are galvanised after welding, meaning that there is 100% coverage and no chance of any part of the panel not having the protective coating.
However please bear in mind that any cuts made into the steel may rust where the new metal is exposed, please ensure to protect these cut ends with galvanised spray or paint.
Wire gauges sizes – 12 gauge wire is approx. 2.5mm thick
We advise that you wear gloves when handling this wire.
Features & benefits:
- Choice of galvanised pre-weld, galvanised after weld and hot-dip galvanised
- Different apertures, thicknesses and sizes to suit different needs
- Strong, long-lasting and corrosion-resistant performance
- Available as Standard or Premium panels (more in Technical Information)
- Versatile and can be used for a wide range of projects