Spiral tree guards are an economical solution to protecting young trees from browsing wildlife. This includes standards, seedlings, transplants and single stem hedge plants.
The spiral tree shelters are supplied in packs with bamboo canes to ensure you have everything you will need to successful install the shelters.
The unique benefit of spiral shelters is their ability to grow along with the trees as they mature, and the overlapping design avoids the risk of strangling the tree. Another benefit to this shelter is that they are very quick and easy to install. We advise using a simple bamboo cane that is placed within the spiral itself, ensuring at least one-third of the cane is pushed into the ground.
Spiral tree shelters are manufactured using 100% recycled PVC plastic and offer at least 4 seasons of protection - even when exposed to the elements or high UV levels. The PVC will eventually break down into minute, inert particles through photodegradation which will not harm the earth around the tree plantation.
The spirals are supplied in two different diameters to suit different sized shrubs and trees, 38mm and 50mm, which are available in different heights.
What comes in the pack:
- 45cm Shelters
- 100 x 45cm shelters and 100 x 90cm bamboo canes
- 250 x 45cm shelters and 250 x 90cm bamboo canes
- 500 x 45cm shelters and 500 x 90cm bamboo canes
- 60cm Shelters
- 100 x 60cm shelters and 100 x 90cm bamboo canes
- 250 x 60cm shelters and 250 x 90cm bamboo canes
- 500 x 60cm shelters and 500 x 90cm bamboo canes
- 75cm Shelters
- 100 x 75cm shelters and 100 x 90cm bamboo canes
- 250 x 75cm shelters and 250 x 90cm bamboo canes
- 500 x 75cm shelters and 500 x 90cm bamboo canes
- Manufactured from 100% recycled PVC plastic
- Unique spiral design secures itself around the young tree and expands with growth to avoid strangulation
- 38mm diameter spirals are available in three heights: 45cm
Features & benefits:
- Improves survival rates of young trees and single stem plants
- Provides reliable protection from animals