Frequently bought together
Suregreen's ribbed planters are manufactured by reinforcing a clay pot with fibreglass also known as Fibre-Clay or Clay Fibre. This process results in a UV-stabilised, frost resistant pot with increased durability. The round planters are robust, portable and lightweight with a Faux Lead effect finish and ribbed base details. Available in 3 sizes (22cm, 29cm and 37cm rounds) these plant pots are ideal for your garden or patio.
Maintenance of our Faux-Lead Ribbed Planters
The salts contained naturally in the fibreclay garden planters will be released gently, ensuring an attractive ageing process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, these faux-lead effect plant pots can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the garden planter.
Planting with our Ribbed Planters
Our ribbed garden planters are suitable for indoor and outdoor plants. These faux-lead effect planters feature one large draining hole; this means there is no requirement to use shingle on the base below the compost or soil. If using our ribbed planters inside please cover or fill drainage hole with a bung before potting plants.
Garden Planter Sizes:
- Small Ribbed Planter: 22cm dia x 22cm high
- Medium Ribbed Planter: 29cm dia x 29cm high
- Large Ribbed Planter: 37cm dia x 37cm high
- Frost-resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Durable and long lasting
- Available in 3 sizes
- 22cm Round: 10L / 1 Bag
- 29cm Round: 22L / 1 Bag
- 37cm Round: 44L / 1 Bag
Features & benefits:
- The Ribbed Planters are made by hand from Fibre-Clay Weather resistant
- UV stabilised
- Frost resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole in centre
- Robust, hard wearing and lighter than stone or lead pots making them portable