Reclaimed Pine Railway Sleeper | 2.6m x 245mm x 140mm | Grade 1
|Size||2.6m x 245mm x 140mm|
Features and benefits
- Grade 1 quality reclaimed railway sleepers
- Standard European railway size
- Made from Pine
- A lighter and more affordable alternative to oak sleepers
- Add a rustic look to your garden
Reclaimed sleepers have previously been treated with creosote, therefore, we do not recommend using them for:
- Growing vegetables or edible crops (such as a raised bed area)
- Areas that will be in frequent contact with the skin (including but not limited to seating areas, steps that will be walked on with bare feet, tables where food will be served)
- Do not use in indoor areas
- Do not use for children's play areas
We recommend wearing gloves when handling reclaimed railway sleepers.
View the full range of Suregreen railway sleepers.
Our reclaimed sleepers pair brilliantly with our:
- Timber Railway Sleeper Screws
- Wafer-Head Timber Sleeper Screws
- Magnetic Timco Hex Socket Driver Bit
- Flat Sleeper Connector Plates
- Angle Sleeper Brackets
- Concrete-In Sleeper Post
These 2.6m reclaimed railway sleepers are well-suited for sleeper retaining walls, decking, raised beds (not for growing edible products) and border/lawn edging. These railway sleepers can also be used for a variety of other landscaping applications, with reclaimed sleepers being most popular for adding character, charm and a rustic appeal to gardens.
Timber Species: Pine
Finish: Rough Sawn
Size: 2.6m x 245mm x 140mm
Grading: Grade 1
Due to the nature of the product, each sleeper is unique and may have colour variations, splits, wanes and knots.
These sleepers are Grade 1 - this means they are in reasonable condition and generally quite straight. They may have some cracks and defects, along with some visible weathering. They are at least 30 years old but are still in a good, solid state and are suitable for most landscaping purposes. These reclaimed sleepers are of Polish origin.
Reclaimed railway sleepers will add rustic charm and character to your next garden project. Please see the product photos of our reclaimed sleepers for a better understanding of their appearance.
Please note, we cannot cut reclaimed sleepers to bespoke sizes.); ?>