- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Our build-a-bed raised bed kits can be assembled in minutes with no tools required. The modular design means that the raised bed can be adapted to all of your growing needs as it can extend in any direction. With unique curved edge planks that 'lock' together to provide extra stability, you have the option to create double or triple height beds. Alternatively, you can opt for the double-walled plank design which retains warmth and creates an optimal growing environment for your fruit, vegetables, plants and flowers.
Benefits of Using Raised Beds
There are a wide number of benefits for using raised beds in your garden. Namely, they provide good drainage, serve as a barrier to pests such as slugs and snails and allow you easily maintain the soil and balance of nutrients for each crop. By using this handy raised bed kit, you'll be able to spend less time digging and more time planting!
When to Sow, Plant & Harvest:
Looking to grow your own vegetables but struggling to know when to sow, plant and harvest? Luckily for you, we've put together an easy-to-follow, FREE vegetable planting calendar that you can download or print off at your own leisure. Click here to check it out!
- Finished raised bed kit size: 1.25m x 1.25m x 250mm high
Features & benefits:
- Simple lock-together structure means the build-a-bed raised bed kit can be assembled in minutes
- High stability with curved edge planks for stronger and safer bed stacking
- Made from fully recycled uPVC that is waterproof and built to last
- Frame can be extended in any direction to suit your needs - upwards or outwards