Welded Wire Mesh Rolls
Galvanised steel welded wire mesh for garden fencing, dog enclusres, security fencing, tree guards, rabbit hutches, pet cages and security areas.
Hot-dipped galvanised welded wire mesh rolls are available in various wire thicknesses from 14-19 gauge (2mm to 1mm) thick. Rolls are availble in widths from 3ft (900mm) up to 1.6m (5'3"). Lengths of rolls vary from 10m up to 30m. Welded wire metal mesh netting is hot-dipped galvanized (zinc coated) and will therefore not corrode. The steel mesh is welded at each mesh join ensuring the mesh is extremely strong, durable and long lasting.
Galvanised welded wire mesh is suitable for gardening, industrial, security and agriculture applications. Welded mesh rolls can be fixed to wooden fencing posts and frames using galvanized u-nails. It is also possible to weld the metal steel mesh to other steel products including frames, posts and cages.
Welded wire mesh applications:
- Wire mesh fencing
- Anti-slip surfaces on timber decking and steps
- Security fences
- Heavier grade wire mesh is suitable for animal enclosures
- Dog fencing
- Tree protection guards
- Rabbit hutches
- Other animal cages, hamsters, mice and birds
- Fruit cages
Suregreen welded wire is available is square and rectangular holes. The wire grid holes sizes are:
- 1' x 1' (1 inch, 25x25mm)
- 2' x 2' (2 inch, 50 x 50mm)
- 1' x ½' (1 x ½ inch, 25 x 13mm)
- ½' x ½' (½ inch, 13 x 13mm)
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel wire
- Wire thickness from 14 gauge to 19 gauage (2mm to 1mm)
- Zinc coated protects steel fence from corrosion
- Each roll is packed in polythene bags