Permeable shed base with geotextile
Our permeable shed base kits, comprise of a plastic porous paving grids and geotextile. Our shed bases provide a low-cost alternative to concrete shed bases whilst providing a free draining easy to install solid flooring for the shed. The plastic paving grids are infilled with an angular gravel.
Suregreen supply the PP40 permeable pavers in 500x500mm grids. The paving grids interlock into each other and are 40mm deep. You would be supplied with enough grids to the nearest full 500mm for the size of your shed and enough geotextile to cover this square meterage. The porous shed base should be installed onto a stone sub-base and the geotextile used to seperate the gravel bedding layer. The geotextile will stop the washing through or sinking of the gravel into the subgrade soil or stone sub-base. The PP40 plastic porous pavers shoudl be bedded onto the gravel bedding and then filled with the same gravel. We recommend an angular gravel with a size of between 5-20mm.
Our PP40 permeable shed bases provide a solid free draining and decorative shed flooring.
- 6ft x 4ft Shed base kit (2m x 1.5m = 3m² = 12 plastic grids) PLUS 2m x 2m geotextile
- 7ft x 5ft Shed base kit (2.5m x 2m = 5m² = 20 plastic grids) PLUS 3m x 2m geotextile
- 8ft x 6ft Shed base kit (2.5m x 2m = 5m² = 20 plastic grids) PLUS 3m x 2m geotextile
- 10ft x 6ft Shed base kit (3.5m x 2m = 7m² = 28 plastic grids)PLUS 4m x 2m geotextile
- 10ft x 8ft Shed base kit (3.5m x 2.5m = 9m² = 36 plastic grids) PLUS 5m x 2m geotextile
- Colour: Black (Green is available upon request)
- Paver Size: 500mm x 500mm x 40mm deep
- Cell Size: 60mm hexagonal (internal)
- Material: HDPE
- Geotextile: 110g/m² (nominal)
- Perfect solution for a fast eco friendly shed base installation
- · Resists deformation and fracture
- · Also perfect for use when creating driveways & grass/gravel car parks