TRUCKGRID-Max Permeable Paving Grids
TRUCKGRID-Max permeable paving grids are thick, heavy and robust 100% recycled pavers designed for the heaviest of traffic. From HGV, vans and lorry access roads, loading bays, fork-lift areas, coach parks, bus lanes, fire access route and car parks.
TRUCKGRID-Max porous pavers are designed as a direct replacement for concrete permeable paving and negate the heavy loads and dynamic forces imposed by heavy weight vehicles. If you are needed a permeable surface that provides the maximium load bearing, the TRUCKGRID-Max is the solution for your application.
- Intensive use car parking
- Truck, van and lorry parking
- Bus and Coach parking
- Emergency service access roads
- Retail and warehouse loading bays
- Driveways where access to lorry access maybe required
TRUCKGRID-Max pavers will provide a hard-wearing stabilised ground surface that is robust, permeable / free draining surface that could be gravel or grass (The gravel should be 5mm to 10mm mixed sharp angular aggregate). Please see our installation and design guidance documents for further information.
- 80mm thick permeable pavers
- 100% recycled plastics that are UV stabilised
- Capability to withstand movements and loadings of cars, vans, trucks, dustcarts, cranes, cherry pickers and forklifts.
- Open cell structure for optimum permeability.
- Suitable to a gravel or grass fill material
- Alternative to concrete porous pavers
- Each grid is 60cmx40cmx8cm - 4.17 grids make 1sqm
Please click the following links to view further technical information about our TRUCKGRID-Max permeable paving grids on our technical website www.sure-ground.com.