TERRAM Geotextile Mini-Packs
Terram Minipak geotextile is ideal for the smaller construction project and are supplied in a 50m² pack (4.5m x 11.1m). The Terram geotextile mini-pack provides essential filtration, separation, drainage, erosion control and ground stabilisation in the construction of driveways, drives, paths, porous paving, permeable paving, decking and drainage systems.
TERRAM Minipak geotextiles are manufactured from nonwoven fibres, are are permeable allowing water to pass through (filter) and separates granular stone layers within a sub-base construction. TERRAM geotextiles help to prevent the intermixing of different sizes of soils or granular stone layers
TERRAM nonwoven minipak geotextiles can be used to provide ground stabilisation and to prevent surface deformation, rutting and surafce collapse:
- Construction of stone / gravel drives or driveways by separating the sub-base stone from the sub-grade soil and the finished gravel surface
- Separate sub-base stone layers in car park and overflow car park construction
- Permeable block paving surfaces / pavements
- Porous plastic grass pavers, to prevent the soil being washed through into the sub-base zone
- Gravel filled plastic paving grids to prevent the intermixing between sub-base stone and sub-grade soil and the gravel fill / bedding layers and the sub-base stone.
- Pavement and access roads
Suregreen Limited supply TERRAM geotextiles in builder friendly packs and also easy to lay rolls:
- TERRAM Minipack, is a 50m² (4.5mx11.1m) folded pack for fast and quick installation - ideal for domestic drives and paths
- TERRAM BUILDA geotextile is 2.25m x (25m or 50m roll)s - easy to lay roll for preventing separating granular stone layers.
TERRAM minipack geotextiles are commonly used to prevent intermixing of stone or soils within drainage systems, including French drains, lateral drains, infiltration boxes / tanks / crates (SuDS) and soakaways.
Minipacks are rolls are manufactured from a tough nonwoven fibre fabric 115g/m² which ensures that the geotextile is tough and durable and suitable for most construction applications. Installation Minipack nonwoven geotextiles are easy; they contour to the ground terrain, are easy to cut using safety knives or scissors and should be overlapped when joined by approx 150mm. We suggest that any overlaps should be tapped, glued or stapled if possible.