Weed Control Fabric
Suregreen weed control Fabric is a permeable nonwoven geotextile for suppressing and controlling weed growth in landscaping and gardening applications. The weed control fabric allows water and nutrients to pass through as it is permeable, but blocks weeds from growing from underneath. Weed control landscape fabrics acts as a barrier and is used in applications including under mulch, under garden gravel paths, driveways, drives, decorative layers such as bark chippings, stone chippings, pebbles or gravel
- Weed-control fabric which avoids the use of chemicals
- Lightweight, easily unrolled and cut using safety knives or scissors
- Weed fabrics are resistant to microbiological and chemical attack
- If you want to stop weed grow, then Suregreen weed control textiles are a must!
Our weed control fabrics are available in the following sizes to suit small garden applications to larger professional landscaping projects:
- WEEDCHECK ULTRA - Non-woven rolls avalilable in 2mx50m, 2mx25m & 1mx14m(70gsm)
Weed control geotextile is an unobtrusive charcoal grey colour, easy to cut, does not fray, simple to position and flexible to adapt to uneven ground. the fabric can be fixed using our plastic anchor pegs available from Suregreen Limited.