Weed Control Fabric
Suregreen weed control Fabric is a permeable nonwoven geotextile for suppressing and controlling weed growth in landscaping and gardening applications. The weed control fabric allows water and nutrients to pass through as it is permeable, but blocks weeds from growing from underneath. Weed control landscape fabrics acts as a barrier and is used in applications including under mulch, under garden gravel paths, driveways, drives, decorative layers such as bark chippings, stone chippings, pebbles or gravel
The nonwoven weed control fabric is a premium version and a lot thicker than many cheap alternatives on the market. Our standard product is TERRAM Weedguard which is 90gsm product that is supplied on a 2.25m x 25m roll which will give you a far longer weed free life, than our 50gsm, 70gsm and woven landscape ground control fabric alternatives..
- Weed-control fabric which avoids the use of chemicals
- Lightweight, easily unrolled and cut using safety knives or scissors
- Weed fabrics are resistant to microbiological and chemical attack
- If you want to stop weed grow, then Suregreen weed control textiles are a must!
Our weed control fabrics are available in the following sizes to suit small garden applications to larger professional landscaping projects:
- TERRAM Weedguard Non-woven 2.25m x 25m (90gsm)
- WEEDBAN 70 Non-woven 2m x 50m, 2mx25m & 1mx14m(70gsm)
- Weed Fabric Non-woven 1.5m x 100m / 1m x 10m (50gsm)
- Woven Weed Control Fabic 2m x 50m / 2m x 10m / 1m x10m (100gsm)
Weed control geotextile is an unobtrusive charcoal grey colour, easy to cut, does not fray, simple to position and flexible to adapt to uneven ground. the fabric can be fixed using our plastic anchor pegs available from Suregreen Limited.