PVC Coated Fibreglass Insect Mesh
Fibreglass insect mesh is a fine aperture mesh supplied on 30m rolls with a mesh hole size of 1.5mmx1.5mm. Widths of 1m, 1.2m and 1.5m make the product ideal for fly screens, mosquito screening and to stop all insects around windows.
Fibreglass insect screen is manufactured from a weaved glass fibre netting that is PVC coated resulting in a product with small mesh holes designed to act as a physical barrier to most insects. The fine mesh screening can be used in many applications and is commonly installed on door and window openings to prevent the insects whilst allowing full ventilation and good light transmission. The mesh is also used in cladding systems to act as a flyscreen behind cladding whilst allowing full ventilation.
Features / benefits:
- Ideal fly screen when fitted to windows and doors
- Provides protection from wasps and flies
- Protects against mosquitoes
- Easy to cut with scissors
- Mesh size 1.5mm x 1.5mm
- Weight: 115gsm
- Reusable and washable PVC Coated Fibreglass
- Supplied on 30m rolls, in 1m, 1.2m and 1.5m widths
- Non-combustible and will not corrode