Bamboo Screening Fence
Bamboo screening can add an attractive and practical addition to your garden. The bamboo fencing can be used to disguise unsightly stone or brick walls, wooden fencing, chain link fences and can be attached to lap panel fencing to transform your garden.
Bamboo screen fencing is supplied on 4m rolls in three standard roll heights of 1m, 1.5m and 2m. The fencing is manufactured using 8/10mm diameter bamboo canes and tied together with strong galvanised steel wires, 10cm apart. Bamboo is an eco-friendly long-lasting garden material ideal for garden fences and will last for many years.
Bamboo Fencing Applications:
- Improving or hiding existing garden fencing
- Providing privacy by screening off areas in the garden
- Increasing existing heights of fences
- Disguises brick or stone walls
- Frame flower beds
- Disguise compost heaps, bins and garden storage areas
- Hide wheelie bins
Bamboo garden fencing is a natural product and is easy to fix to existing garden structures or new fencing posts and slats using u-nails, garden staples, screws or nylon ties.
- Available in 4m rolls lengths, and three heights, 1m, 1.5m and 2m
- Average bamboo cane diameter of 8/10mm
- Canes connected together using horizontal galvanised steel wires, 10cm apart.
Please note that bamboo is natural product. For this reason the size of the canes specified for our Bamboo screen fencing may vary from what is stated. The colour may also vary from product to product and cane to cane. It may therefore be hard to get the exact same colour from two different rolls heights.