Lion Head Faux Lead Trough
Faux lead effect garden trough planter with a classic "Lion Head" design. Faux Lead fibreclay Lion head garden troughs are a classic high quality design, manufactured from frost-resistant fibreclay in a lead effect finish.
Available in three standard sizes: 70cm, 60cm and 50cm long. The unique manufacturing process of these fibreclay garden planters produces a robust, hard wearing, frost resistant garden trough that looks authentic. Garden troughs make an ideal planter for most plants and work well on patios, raised gardens and windowsills.
Features and benefits
- Lion Head troughs are available in three pot sizes
- Fibreclay is a process using clay reinforced with a fibre mesh
- Fibreclay is suitable for internal and external use.
- Decorative pattern on the side faces and lion head design add character to these garden planters
- Robust, hard wearing and lighter than stone or lead pots making then portable
Faux lead effect Lion Head trough planters have thick walls, bases and are heavier weight than many cheaper alternatives on the market. Lion Head troughs / planting trays would add a quality look to most gardens, porches, drives, decking areas, paths, shop pavements, door entrances, event areas, foyers and windowsills.
MaintenanceFibreclay is extremely resilient to the effects of weathering- Salts contained naturally in the clay in the fibreclay will be released gently ensuring an attractive ageing process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, these planters can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the box planter
LION HEAD trough Sizes:
- Large 70cm x 29cm x 29cm
- Medium 60cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Small 50cm x 16cm x 17cm