Windsor Trough Faux Lead
Faux Lead fibreclay Windsor garden troughs are a classic high quality design, manufactured from frost-resistant fibreclay in a lead effect finish.
Windsor style faux lead effect fibreclay garden trough planters are available in three standard sizes: 70cm, 60cm and 50cm long. The unique manufacturing process of these fibreclay garden planters produces a robust, hard wearin, frost resistant garden trough that looks authentic.
Features and benefits
- Windsor troughs are available in four pot sizes
- Fibreclay is a process using clay reinforced with a fibre mesh
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Decorative pattern on the side faces and rim add character to the pots
- Suregreen alos supply Windsor square/cube planters
- Robust, hard wearing and lighter than stone or lead pots making then portable
Faux lead effect Windsor trough planters have thick walls, bases and are heavier weight than many cheaper alternatives on the market. Windsor troughs would add a quality look to most gardens, porches, drives, decking areas, paths, shop pavements, door entrances, event areas, foyers and halls.
MaintenanceFibreclay is extremely resilient to the effects of weathering- Windsor Troughs can be used inside and out. The salts contained naturally in the clay in the fibreclay will be released gently ensuring an attractive ageing process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, these planters can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the box planter
Windsor trough Sizes:
- Large 70cm x 29cm x 29cm
- Medium 60cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Small 50cm x 16cm x 17cm