Faux Lead effect Chelsea Planter Box
Faux lead effect Chelsea box cube planters are manufactured from fibreclay, a fibre glass reinforced clay pot manufacturing process that ensures the garden planters are robust, strong, portable and lightweight.
Chelsea cube lead lite planters are available in seven garden pot size variations, each stackable inside each other making a set of seven garden pots/planters. Suregreen Ltd supply fibreclay Chelsea square cubes individually. The unique manufacturing process of these fibreclay garden planters produces a frost resistant and UV stabilised garden planter that looks like an authentic Chelsea cube garden planter box. Fibreclay garden pots are lighter than their lead equivalents, but heavier than fibreglass alternatives but they are still portable, Being robust the pots are robust and hard wearing.
Chelsea lead lite effect cube planters have a decorative beading pattern on the pots side faces, and a nicely designed rim and base. The design makes the faux lead planter look really authentic. The colour is designed to look realistic and will change slightly overtime to a weathered lead effect adding to the pots character.
Features and benefits
- Chelsea lead lite faux lead planters are manufactured from fibreclay
- Chelsea cubes are available in many pot sizes
- Fibreclay is clay with reinforced fibre mesh
- Garden planters are supplied with a large drainage hole and four smaller drainage holes
- Decorative pattern on the side faces and rim add character to the pots
- Suregreen can also supply faux lead effect Chelsea troughs and Chelsea cylinder garden planters
- Robust, hard wearing and lighter than stone or lead pots making then portable
- Fibreclay is frost resistant ensuring Chelsea square lead effect garden planters are suitable for the British winter without cracking in the frost.
Suregreen's lead lite Chelsea box planters are very high quality and manufactured with thicker walls, bases and a heavier weight than many cheaper alternatives on the market. Faux lead lite Chelsea box planters really add a quality look to garden porches, drives, decking, paths, features and door entrances.
MaintenanceFibreclay is extremely resilient to the effects of weathering, meaning that these Chelsea box planters can be used inside and out. The salts contained naturally in the clay in the fibreclay will be released gently ensuring an attractive aging process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, these planters can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the box planter
PlantingOur fibreclay faux lead lite planters feature a drainage holes (one large centre hole and four smaller holes on the edges of the base) so there is no requirement to use shingle on the base above the compost / soil
Fibreclay chelsea faux lead Sizes
- Giant Box 65cm x 65cm x 65cm
- Extra Large Box 55cm x 55cm x 55cm
- Large Planter 45xm x 44cm x44cm
- Medium Square 38cm x 38cm x 38cm
- Midi Square 32cm x 32cm x 32cm
- Small Cube 26cm x 26cm x 26cm
- Extra Small Cube 20cm x 20cm x 20cm