Lead Effect Garden Trough Planters
Beautiful lead effect Chelsea rectangular garden planter troughs, manufactured from fibreclay in a faux lead effect finish. Available in 5 trough sizes.
Faux lead effect Chelsea rectangular garden troughs / tray planters are manufactured from fibreclay, a fibre glass reinforced clay pot manufacturing process producing a frost-resistant, lightweight, robust and decorative garden planter that would add class to most gardens, patios, porches, entrances and foyers and meeting areas.
Chelsea troughs lead lite planters are supplied in five tray sizes, each stackable inside each other. Faux lead troughs are available to purchase individually. Fibreclay's unique manufacturing process produces a garden planter that looks like real lead, is frost resistant and UV stabilised. Lighter than their lead equivalents, Fibreclay faux lead planters are heavier than fibreglass alternatives, robust, hard wearing, long lasting and portable.
Chelsea lead effect rectangular garden trough planters have a beautiful decorative beading pattern on the pots external sides, producing an authentic lead-effect garden planter.
Features and benefits
- Chelsea lead effect / faux lead garden pots are produced from fibreclay
- Supplied in five planter sizes
- Fibreclay is clay with reinforced fibre mesh
- Supplied with drainage holes for external use and with corks if used inside
- Robust, hard wearing and lighter than stone or lead pots making then portable
- Chelsea rectangular lead effect garden planters / pots are frost resistant and suitable for the British winter without cracking in the frost
Suregreen's lead lite Chelsea range of garden planters and pots are high quality and manufactured with thicker walls, bases and a heavier weight than many cheaper alternatives on the market. Faux lead lite Chelsea Troughs will add a quality look to garden porches, drives, decking, paths, features and door entrances.
MaintenanceFibreclay is extremely resilient to the effects of weathering, The salts contained naturally in the clay in the fibreclay will be released gently ensuring an attractive ageing process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, Fibreclay troughs can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the box planter
Chelsea faux lead trough Sizes
- Giant rectangular trough 100cm x 45cm x 45cm
- Ex. Large rectangular trough 80cm x 36cm x 35cm
- Large rectangular trough 70cm x 30cm x 29cm
- Medium Plus Trough 60cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Medium Trough 50cm x 17cm x17cm