Insect Mesh / Fine Mesh for Screening
Insect mesh is a plastic mesh with a 2mm x 2mm diamond mesh hole size. Insect mesh has a fine mesh structure that is suitable for protecting against small insects, flies, wasps, bees. mosquitos etc.
Plastic insect mesh screening mesh is semi-rigid so not a netting. The plastic mesh can be used on door and window frames to prevent insects entering houses, buildings and farm buildings. The fine screening mesh is also used to provide shelter and screening for plants in greenhouses and gardens.
Insect mesh is manufactured from HDPE plastic (high density polyethylene), is UV stabilised and rot resistant. the mesh is available on 1.2m wide rolls and in three colours (natural white, black and green). The mesh provides excellent light transmission, and good airflow.
- Insect protection on soffits, eaves, double glazed windows and conservatory construction
- Small mesh keeps mosquitos out
- Behind cladding to prevent insects
- Fencing screen / garden fencing, temporary and permanent applications
- Water and air filter applications
Suregreen also supply Insect mesh / fine screening mesh in lengths cut to the length you require (per metre). For this option you will still get a 1.2m wide netting, but in the length of metres you have stated in your basket.