Fruit and Vegetable cages-Walk-In NB These are on 3 day del service
Suregreen's Walk In fruit and vegetable cages are ideal to protect your vegetables and fruit from bird and pest damage. Our fruit cage kits include the aluminium tubes, woven anti-bird netting, vertical tube fixing spikes and netting ground spikes.
Walk-In vegetable and fruit cages provide a simple but effective solution to your walk in crop protection requirements. Our fruit cages come with strong, robust 25mm powder coated square section aluminium tubing in 2 metre lengths meaning that a 2m high cage can be 2, 4, 6 or even 8m long. All tubing can be cut by a hacksaw to make fruit cages of an size.
Walk-In fruit and vegetable cages are perfect for the garden, allotment or small holding. The cage incorporates steel reinforced joints ensuring a sturdy structure which can be easily modified allowing it to cover different sized plots and plants as the seasons dictate. Our fruit cages can also be supplied with a useful door kit where fruit cages are heavily used and accessed.
Fruit cages are supplied with a 20mm woven anti bird netting as standard but the structure can be used with other netting as required. Please enquire to see what alternative protection nettings are available. Walk-In fruit and vegetable cages can be extended both in length and width and the shape adjusted according to the plot by using additional joints and tubing.
WALK-IN FRUIT CAGE BENEFITS
- Sturdy aluminium construction using 2m lengths of 25mm powder coated box section.
- Push fit, steel reinforced joints.
- Built to last, requires no maintenance.
- Easy fit door kit available.
- Fixing spikes and netting ground spikes included in the kits
- Frame tubing can be cut to suit smaller sizes than 2m
- Ideal for gardeners, allotment owners for all their walk-in crop protection.