Windbreak Cladding Mesh
Windbreak cladding mesh fencing is different to our plastic hexagonal windbreak mesh. The plastic windbreak cladding mesh is stretched during its manufacture, which increases the tensile strength of the fencing (The mesh has an oval mesh hole size of 10x6mm). The plastic mesh becomes very strong, making this product robust and durable for windbreak fencing applications.
Windbreak cladding mesh is designed to reduce wind speed by 50% as it passes through the plastic meshes oval holes. Windbreak cladding mesh fencing is available in green and black and is UV stabilised. Used as a fencing, windbreak mesh will protect nurseries, gardens, crops, vegetable patches, allotments, plants and livestock form destructive winds.
Features and benefits
- Oval mesh plastic windbreak cladding mesh reduces wind speeds by up to 50%
- UV Stabilised for longevity
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Installation should be by battening to wooden posts
- Straining line wires should be used to add strength and rigidity to the plastic fence
- Manufactured from HDPE plastic mesh
- Mesh aperture 10x6mm (nominal)
- Weight 300g/m²
Windbreak cladding mesh should be firmly fixed to wooden fence posts by battening so that the plastic mesh is squeezed between the post and the batten. This will spread the winds forces across the hole width of the mesh where it is joined and not just on a few mesh filaments if U-nails were used. It is also advisable to use wire straining wires to keep the fencing taut. Straining line wire can be purchased from Suregreen. For some guidelines on how to install our range of plastic mesh fencing, please click the link below: