Green PVC Hexagonal Wire Netting
Suregreen's PVC coated green hexagonal wire netting is suitable for garden fencing, tree guards, rabbit fencing, chicken wire and chicken runs.
Manufactured from galvanised steel wire the hexagonal wire is coated with a green PVC plastic to protect the netting against corrosion. This PVC coating makes it more decorative than standard galvanised chicken wire fencing, and also provides additional corrosion resistance / rust protection. The green PVC plastic coated hexagonal wire fencing mesh will protect gardens, crops and agricultural areas from browsing animals including rabbits and hares. For larger animals we suggest our standard galvanised rabbit fencing / hexagonal wire netting as these are available from 600mm high up to 1.8m high which will protect from all deer.
PVC coated wire fencing is available in 0.5m high rolls (13mm mesh hole size) and supplied on 25m rolls. Applications include:
- Perimeter fencing / Garden border fences
- Chicken runs (chicken wire)
- Poultry fence
- Rabbit fencing
- Plant and crop protection
- Tree protection guards
Features and Benefits
- Galvanised steel hexagonal wire - 0.7mm / 22gauge thick
- Coated with a green PVC plastic
- 500mm wide x 25m roll of hexagonal wire fence
- Decorative alternative hexagonal wire fencing to standard galvanised steel rabbit fencing / chicken wire.
- Corrosion resistant - PVC coated and galvanised