Premium Picket Fence Gate | Round Top | 0.9m
Features and benefits
- Attractive, traditional picket fence design
- Perfect for domestic garden use
- Planed and rounded timber provides a quality finish compared to rough sawn panels & gates
- 90cm high fencing, perfect height to section off areas whilst maintaining an open feel to the overall area
- Durable timber that has been tanalised treated to protect the wood from damp, rot and fungal decay
- Picket fencing should be installed about 50mm off the ground to allow room for weeding
Picket fencing is a classic design for any garden or landscaping project. This strong, decorative fencing is also commonly used to section off areas within gardens or to create dog enclosures with. The spacing between the slats help retain an open feel to your garden whilst creating an area of privacy.
Picket fencing panels and gates are made from rounded timber slats that have been pressure treated to ensure extra-long life as well as protection against rotting and insect attack.
- The picket fencing panels are 90cm tall and 1.8m wide
- The picket fencing gates are 90cm tall and 90cm wide
- Panels: 1.8m long x 90cm high
- Gates: 90cm x 90cm
About the tanalised preservative
Our timber range is green tanalised treated, a preservative treatment that protects the posts against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. The wood preservative treatment is completed under high vacuum pressure to ensure a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for long-lasting protection.
The picket fencing will initially have a green colouration which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silver grey. The treatment protects the fencing from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for up to 15 years.