- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Our long-lasting, Hardwood Oak sleepers are ideal for all kinds of landscaping and gardening purposes such as raised beds, patios, planters, and lawn edging.
This pallet of 12 Oak Railway Sleepers ensure that you make the most of shipping a pallet (fill it up)
With Oak being a hardwood it is a naturally dense timber, meaning your new railway sleepers do not require treating with a preservative, however, you can oil or stain to suit your needs and preferences. If you decide to leave the oak untreated then it will silver beautifully with age.
Our sleepers are sawn from natural, organic timber that has not undergone any drying process leaving it to naturally season over time. These Sleepers may have waney edges, will split, and may move over time - like all Green Oak, but this is part of the natural beauty of the product. Large cracks, splits and irregularities are to be expected with this product - it is not kiln dried, but Green Oak, meaning it is fresh - this will move considerably over time, and thus is not recommended for construction, but for landscaping. We also recommend using Stainless Steel Timber Screws with Oak Sleepers - Codes 871706/ 871713/ 871720/ 871737
These are a truly stunning product which will enhance areas that accomodate them.
For orders outside of the counties below, please ensure that at least 2 people or a forklift are available to help offload the sleepers. Without these we cannot guarantee delivery.
Craned delivery is only available for:
Our Oak sleepers pair brilliantly with our:
- Dimensions: 3m x 100mm x 200mm.
- With Green (Fresh) Oak being a natural substance shrinkage is possible. This will help develop a natural look and will not affect the integrity of your sleeper.
- Dimensions may vary by 10mm to sizes stated, this is due to wood naturally growing and shrinkage with changes in humidity.
- Please note, sleepers may be affected in transit/with the courier. Spray paint can be present (we ask this is avoided) on one side of the sleeper. This shouldn't affect the usage of the product - if a side has spray paint, this can be used in a way where the paint is covered/out of sight. We will not replace any sleepers in such a condition - as we cannot garuantee they will be any different. If this is an unacceptable condition/cannot be used- we will refund any returned sleepers minus carriage costs.
- Any concerns on the condition of sleepers should be communicated with us ASAP - please DO NOT accept the delivery if you are unable to use the product as planned - they will be returned to us.
- We are unable to replace any Sleepers due to cracks, splits and warping - these are to be expected with this product. These are a Fresh Natural Product which will not act in the same way as other Timber types.
- As these Harwood Sleepers are a natural product, waney edges, splits, large splinters and a variety of shades are to be expected. They are full of character and give an environment a rustic but authentic and aesthetically pleasing feel.
- These sleepers are graded for landscaping including gardens, parkland, ponds, back yards, courtyards and raised beds rather than for construction purposes, though can be used for retaining walls.
Features & benefits:
- Strong, Dense + Durable.
- Organic Natural Hardwood.
- Used to make Raised Beds, Lawn + Border Edging, Garden Furniture (Benches + Tables) and DIY Projects and Ideas for the Garden.
- No treatment needed.
- Less likely to splinter vs Softwoods.
- Beautiful Silvery Grey when exposed to the elements for a long time.
- 25 year life expectancy.
- From Sustainably managed Forests.
- Fast UK delivery
- 2.4m x 100mm x 200mm