- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Garden net clips are a great way join garden netting together to create a large net cover. Each net clip is 4"/10cm long and available in packs of 10. Suitable for use with all of our garden netting range including anti-bird netting, crop and pond netting and butterfly netting.
How to Use Garden Net Clips:
Simply place your garden netting in the middle of the two clip pieces and snap together to create a net cover!
When to Sow, Plant & Harvest:
Looking to grow your own vegetables but struggling to know when to sow, plant and harvest? Luckily for you, we've put together an easy-to-follow, FREE vegetable planting calender that you can download or print off at your own leisure. Click here to check it out!
- Each pack contains 10 clips
- Each clip measures 4"/10cm long
Features & benefits:
- Easy to clean and reuse time and again
- Made from recycled plastic that is durable, weatherproof and UV-protected
- Ideal for joining garden netting together to make a fruit cage, cloche or tunnel cover
- Great for using up any leftover pieces of bird and butterfly netting that are lying around