Suregreen's Lion Head Round Garden Planters are manufactured by reinforcing a clay pot with fibreglass also known as Fibre-Clay or Clay Fibre. This process results in a UV-stabilised, frost resistant pot with increased durability. The round garden planters are robust, portable and lightweight with a Faux Lead effect and a classic lion head motif.
Our Lion Head round garden planters are available in 4 sizes (32cm, 38cm, 45cm and 55cm). The fibre clay plant pots are lighter than their lead equivalents but heavier than fibreglass alternatives whilst still being portable and robust.
The round planters are ideal for gardens, driveways, door entrances, porches, hall, foyers, receptions, meeting rooms, hotels etc. They can be used outdoor or indoor and come with pre-drilled drainage holes that should be covered for indoor use.
Maintenance of our Faux-Lead Lion Head Planters
The salts contained naturally in the fibreclay planters will be released gently, ensuring an attractive ageing process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, these faux-lead effect plant pots can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the planter.
Planting with our Faux-Lead Lion Head Planters
Our Lion Head round garden planters are suitable for indoor and outdoor plants. These faux-lead effect planters feature one large draining hole; this means there is no requirement to use shingle on the base below the compost or soil. If using our Lion Head planters inside please cover or fill drainage hole with a bung before potting plants
Garden Planter Sizes
- Midi Round Planter: 32cm dia. x 32cm high
- Medium Round Planter: 38cm dia. x 38cm high
- Large Round Planter: 45cm dia. x 45cm high
- Extra-Large Round Planter: 55cm dia. x 50cm high
- Size: 32cm x 32cm
- Weight: 6kg
- Compost Required: 31L (1 bag¬†of compost)
- Frost-resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Durable and long lasting
- Available in 4 sizes
Features & benefits:
- The Lion Head Garden Planters are made by hand from Fibreclay
- Weather resistant; UV stabilised and frost resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole in centre
- Decorative border on the side faces and rim to add character