- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
How to Use?
- Planting - Shake the bag to distribute the contents.
- Cut out panels along dotted lines.
- Watering - After planting, water in us 6 llitres and then water as necessary to keep bag moist.
- Feeding - Water with 4.5L once a week for heavy feeders such as tomatoes under glass.
- Growing Tips - Avoid piercing the bottom of the bag to retain water. Train plants to fan out so that they - receive maximum light and air.
- Keep bag closed when in storage to prevent drying out
- Occasionally a white mould appears on the compost. This is not harmful and should disappear naturally.
Features & benefits:
- Perfect for fruit and vegetable gardening
- Deeper, thicker planter for optimum root growth