How to Use?
- Planting - Shake the bag to distribute the contents. When only planting two plants use the end panels.
- Delay planting tomatoes until the first flower opens.
- Watering - After Planting, water in using 4.5 litres (approx. 1 gallon), and then water as necessary to keep the bag moist.
- Feeding - We recommend feeding with 20ml of Tomorite diluted in 4.5 litres of water for most crops. Feed hungry plants such as tomatoes under glass once a week.
- Supporting - Avoid piercing the bottom of the bag. Train plants to fan out so that they receive maximum light and air.
- Keep bag closed when in storage to prevent drying out
- Occasionally a white mould appears on the compost. This is not harmful and should disappear naturally.
Features & benefits:
- Perfect for Vegetable Crops
- Ideal for growing tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, cucumbers, green beans and melons
- The Original Gro-Bag, est. 1973
- Unique combination of 14 Vital Minerals