- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Levington John Innes Ericaceous compost is ideal for final potting of acid loving plants like Azaleas, Rhododendrons or Heathers. It has been specially developed, with a unique combination of 14 vital minerals for maintaing plants growth and health. With its traditional mix of loam, peat and grit, it provides the perfect structure for your plants roots.
- Use straight from bag
- Keep compost moist and do not let it dry out
- Occasionally a white mould can appear on the compost. This is not harmful and should disappear naturally.
See back of pack image for approximate potting capacity of one 30L bag
Features & benefits:
- Perfect for repotting Ericaceous plants
- High iron formula for greener, healthier leaves
- specially balanced nutrient levls, feeds for 6 weeks
- Traditional mixture of loam peat and grit