- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Hardwood Oak Posts
Hardwood oak fencing posts are very strong and dense, making them ideal for supporting metal or timber gates. These posts are naturally durable and do not require any kind of treatment. Their life expectancy is 30+ years, even when exposed to moisture or if in constant contact with the ground.
Available in a range of different heights and diameters, our square oak posts are suitable for almost all fencing applications. They are also perfect for fabricating into frames or building furniture with.
Hardwood oak post sizes:
- 1.5m long, 75 x 75mm thick
- 2.4m long, 75 x 75mm thick
- 3m long, 75 x 75mm thick
- 1.5m long, 100 x 100mm thick
- 2.4m long, 100 x 100mm thick
- 3m long, 100 x 100mm thick
- 2.4m long, 150 x 150mm thick
- 3m long, 150 x 150mm thick
- 2.4m long, 175 x 175mm thick
- 3m long , 175 x 175mm thick
Features & benefits:
- 30+ years life expectancy - even when in constant contact with ground moisture
- Cut to a neat square finish
- Heavy-duty, strong and dense posts
- Perfect for supporting heavy items
- No treatment required